We provide safe meals, practice strict sanitation control and have acquired Tokyo Food Hygiene Self-Control Certification. Hospital meals are tailored to the condition of each patient. Types of meal are decided considering the condition and physical status of patients.
- Serving good meals
- We serve meals at the fixed time at the suitable temperature.
- We use ingredients that are seasonal or fit the occasions
- Patients can choose from two options of main dish.
Tokyo Food Hygiene Self-Control Certification
- We serve meals for Day Care Outpatients.
|Special Occasion Meals||
New Year’s lunch
Hospital Anniversary Day
Meal A: Chop suey
Meal B: Tomato stew with eggplant and tuna
- Individualized Nutrition Education (run by Registered Dietitians)
Our Registered Dietitians inform you with comprehensible materials. Please do not hesitate to seek advice when you have problems, then you will make an improvement. If you find it hard to control your diet, contact us. We will hepl you find suitable and reasonable diet.
If one of the following apllies to you, contat us:
- needing dietary treatment for diabetes, hypercholesterolemia and hypertension
- diagnosed as obesity or fatty liver and wanting to lose weight
- having eating disorders or dysphagia, and in need for special ways to prepare meals
- having trouble nourishing yourself or suffering from weight loss
- Make an appointment via your doctor.
- Outpatients: Monday-Friday mornings (approximately 30 minutes per session)
- Inpatients: Monday-Friday (time by agreement)
Group Nutrition Education
- Diabetes Class (run by doctors, nurses and Registered Dietitians)
Our specialists such as doctors, nurses, registered dietitians, pharmacists, clinical technologists and physiotherapists provide inpatients and outpatients with diabetes and their families with conprehensible information about the disease and treatment.
- Make an appointment via your doctor
- Monthly, five sessions.
Approximately 90 minutes per session
Check the posters in the Hospital for the schedule.
- Simple Cooking Class (run by Occupational Therapists and Registered Dietitians)
We introduce simple cooking that will help you in your healthy diet after discharge. This class is for both inpatients and outpatients. You will learn which food is easy to prepare and how to cook simple meals, in a fun atmosphere. Learn cooking at your pace and enjoy your meals.
- Make an appointment via the Rehabilitation Department.
- Seven sessions per course