Medical Safety Promotion Office
Medical Safety Promotion is to think and put into practice how we provide safety and reassurance to our patients and their families in a comfortable environment. We are there to promote this principle.
- Statistical analysis of incident and accident reports across the Hospital, discussion of problems and formulation of preventive measures.
- Reviewing existing preventive measures.
- Analysis of causes of incident and accident reports that are serious or that concern more than one department and formulation of preventive measure.
- Planning, drafting and improvement of countermeasures against matters brought to Patients’ Advice Bureau.
- Implementation of preventive measures that are decided on by the committee and notification of information regarding accident prevention within the Hospital.
- Making, reviewing and improving the manuals regarding accident prevention that concern more than one department or that are serious.
- Publicity, training and making education materials concerning medical safety promotion.
- Putting into practice the ideas about improvement that are issued by the office.
- Calling plenary meetings of risk managers.
- Any other matters concerning medical safety promotion.
|Head of Medical Safety Management Promotion Office||Deputy Hospital Director|
|Members|| Chairman of Risk Management Promotion Meeting
Head of Medical Affairs Division
Head of Nursing Department
Full-time Risk Manager
Dedicated Risk Manager
Medical Affair Clerk
Medical Safety Management Framework
Please click here PDFfor the Framework (PDF).
Collection and Analysis of Incident Reports
The hospital has a reporting system for near-miss incidents. They are shared via our electronic report system, and every department and person concerned can view them immediately after the occur. A tally system will tally and analyze the incidents.
Please click herePDF for the Incident Reports.