About Your First Visit
Please bring a referral letter.
We accept referrals from medical institutions near-by. Bringing a referral letter from your family doctor will make your consultation more smooth.
Please make an appointment for your first visit.
We request that you make an appointment prior to your first visit to any of the departments below, except emergency. Please call our Appointment Desk and make an appointment in advance. In case of emergency, please call the main line to ask our General Information.
- Departments that require an appointment for the first visit
- Appointment Desk
- Tel 03-3303-8379
8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. from Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. to12:45 p.m. on Saturday
(We accept walk-in patients if there are vacancies)
Reception and Consultation Hours
- Consultation Hours
- 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to –5:00 pm. from Monday to Friday
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. on Saturday (only revisiting patients with an appointment)
- Reception Hours
- from 8:30 a.m. from Monday to Saturday
- Operating Hours of Revisiting Patients Reception Machine
- 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. to 12:00 on Saturday